Tourism is a $9.2 billion industry in Minnesota. And for the past quarter-century, the University of Minnesota Tourism Center has helped that industry thrive.
Tag Archives: festivals
- National Innovation Summit recognizes two university researchers May 15, 2013
- Cargill cuts R&D costs using U of M supercomputing services May 14, 2013
- Under the microscope: examining the promise of bioremediation May 2, 2013
- BioCoR short courses April 30, 2013
- Photo essay: Agricultural Awareness Day 2013 April 24, 2013
- Les Bolstad Golf Course: where the links meet the laboratory August 9, 2012
- Must-read and giveaway: “News to Me” July 9, 2012
- Must-read and giveaway: “How to Do Things With Videogames” October 13, 2011
- Comment to win Gopher tickets September 15, 2011
- U builds a better brew May 11, 2012
- Erin Dennis: Congratulations to Marie-France Boissonneault (a.k...
- Mark: Art and nature the perfect mix....
- Karen Cooper: As an artist exploring our disassociation with our...
- Mike: Very intersting...
- Cyd: As a veterinarian, this book is going to be on my ...
Academic Health Center agriculture architecture book Business Carlson Center for Drug Design cfans College of Continuing Education College of Design College of Science and Engineering CSE design discovery economic development engineering environment events extension food giveaway Hiring horticulture intellectual property invention IP licensing life sciences medical devices MnDRIVE MSI Mulcahy news NRRI Office of Business Relations OTC patent research robotics slider software startup technology University of Minnesota Press video
- #UMN researchers work to speed wait times at traffic lights, KSTP TV- bit.ly/12BnN9h 2 days ago
- Fairview would pay University of Minnesota $90 million in hospital deal - TwinCities.com twincities.com/education/ci_2… 1 week ago
© 2013 Regents of the University of Minnesota.